Monday, March 14, 2011

Smile and Breathe

If I'm being completely honest, I don't smile all of the time. Sometimes I even forget to breathe. The goal, however, is to get to the point where I can just let go. I can smile. I can breathe. I can move forward.

That is the goal. That is the goal because tomorrow isn't guaranteed, and there is too much beauty in the world. Our time is too short.

My name is Laura. Welcome to my new blog!

This blog is about happiness, and all the places it can be found. It will be about the problems that occur when happiness escapes you. It will be about life--all the beauty and all the pitfalls. It will be about me. I can't help that-I like talking about myself.

I'm not sure where this baby blog will go, but stay tuned!

Smile and Breathe! xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment