Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Backing It Up

Stop. Rewind.

I need to back up a little bit.

You'll all have to bear with me while I find my focus, and my voice.  I ultimately want this blog to have a very individual and unique character, but for awhile it may be a little scattered.  I have some goals, but I am not sure yet how they will manifest.

This blog is about living well, and living happily.  It is about my own journey to appreciate life every day, and to not take anything for granted.  It is about overcoming the neuroticism that so often holds me back.  The goal is to move past my personal barriers, in order to gain the life I want and become the person I want to be.

A happy and healthy life is the sum of its parts, and that is what I want this blog to demonstrate.  Happiness can come from a passage in a book, experiences in life, a beautiful photograph or thousands of other sources.  Happiness can come from the smallest parts of life.

This blog is about finding the simple beauties in life, and learning that those can be enough to make you happy.  Appreciation is all it takes.  This is the journey I want to begin. A journey to find that simple, basic happiness that comes from just living and loving life--nothing else.  I'm sure I will not always succeed--sometimes it is impossible to be happy, and sometimes I will be incapable of it, for some reason or another. This blog is also about those times, and how one can go about pulling themselves out of a crevasse.  About how one can try to just smile, breathe, and move on.

Wish me luck!

Smile and Breathe! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment